Tuesday, November 25, 2008
As website visitors visit your website, the trails and clues they leave behind need to be examined to identify the visitor and the origin.
The solution is required to be able to:
- Understand the drivers or benefits for every potential customer
- Treat individual customer differently
- Allow for timely communications, triggered by the visits
- Provide company information
- Find possible contacts
The goal is to have a method for efficiently getting the sales, together with the best customer satisfaction possible. Use your CRM solution to track the details, run reports and convert leads into customers. This leads to more revenue and higher profits for your company and having satisfied customers.
Friday, November 21, 2008
For successful CRM projects, it is best to be aware of the following.
- Executive sponsorship and leadership is imperative
- Make sure the CRM company understands your business
- CRM software needs to have all key functionality
- CRM company staff must have experience in CRM integration
- Users must be trained properly for CRM implementation to be successful
The number one reported cause of CRM failure is senior executive failure to lead.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Time savings, up-selling and easy access to data are just a few of the pluses of CRM software.
Establish marketing campaign ROI (return on investment). Explaining a marketing campaign's rate of return can be difficult. CRM software helps companies measure results of lead-generation activities, compare the reuslts and develop executive-level reports of all the marketing efforts.
Manage your email communications with customers. Use your CRM systems to automatically personalize emails your potential customers. Your CRM system can trigger specific outbound marketing efforts.
Target customer segmentation. You can use CRM software to capture the complete marketing and purchasing history of prospects and customers, by providing insight into their behaviors and allowing future sales efforts to be tailored to their needs and preferences.
Organize who's keeping track of what for each customer. CRM software helps keep track of roles, authorize access to data, and prevent marketing efforts from failing. With workflow automation tools, eliminate redundant tasks and provide control over various marketing tasks.
Thursday, November 06, 2008
1) Companies are furthering their CRM investment - taking the spotlight away from customer acquisition and putting it on customer retention and profitability.
2) Increasing focus on data analysis. Companies are investing in their CRM software to understand customer value and customer behaviors.
3) Customer experience. Customers have many choices than ever so they can demand more. The customer's online experience as well as offline experience matters. Use CRM software to portray a consistent, attentive message.
4) Companies are seeking more information about its customers. They are engaging and interacting with their customers more often and in more meaningful new ways.