Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Initially the outlook for 2008 was that of continued business growth accompanied by minimally larger marketing budgets. After the first quarter of 2008, it appears that the 5 interrelated trends for the current year include:
- CRM solutions with mobile marketing will soar.
- Data analysis focus will increase. Understanding customer value and modeling customer behavior will be achieved.
- Companies take the spotlight away from customer acquisition and increase their investment in CRM marketers, allowing the spotlight to shine on customer loyalty, profitability, and keeping existing customers happy.
- Because customers have more choices than ever, they can demand more in a CRM solution. The CRM marketer will be responsible for offering dependable know-how across every company level, thus developing the framework that allows for knowledge sharing and smart communication.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
It is very important to implement continual user training with CRM software. CRM systems evolve over time as will your use of the CRM solution. Continual periodic training classes increase users' awareness of new features or functions in order to increase their confidence in working with the system and provide greater efficiencies.
Consider educating users in the following areas: System Administrator, Query Training, Developer Courses, and Project Management. This is a very basic starting point and continual on-going education of the product is essential to your CRM project's success.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
The initial step in choosing a CRM software solution is to research what is available in the market. Get familiar with the CRM solutions that are available. Your goal during this stage is to determine which factors appeal to you.
Your CRM research will assist you in the following areas.
- Become a much more educated consumer
- Obtain a better sense of what's available in the CRM marketplace
- Increase the chances that you will select the best CRM fit for your company
- Assist in getting a basic understanding of the variety of CRM products available
- Identify CRM choices and determine which CRM solutions should be looked into more closely
Thursday, April 03, 2008
A perfect CRM software application will assist employees, partners and suppliers. If you have a CRM solution, people across your organization must be engaged in utlizing CRM daily. That includes recording activities, delivering sales or services to customers, shipping products, negotiating with suppliers and partners, and managing inventory.
Your CRM software can help you connect information from different teams. It will also help you empower people to perform with good productivity, maintain profitable relationships with vendors and business partners and satisfy customers.
You can use CRM software that extends and complements your other systems and even those of other companies. With such software, you can reduce barriers to productivity and efficiency, and help your business deliver what customers require. By integrating CRM software, you can efficiently control your business events and generate the results you are aiming for.