What is CRM Software?
- CRM software maintains a database for all customer, contact, opportunity and activity information.
- CRM software helps lead generation and opportunity management from lead through the sale.
- CRM software improves customer service through timely management of all issues.
Who is WorkWise, LLC?
- WorkWise, LLC is the provider of OnContact CRM solutions (customer relationship management) for mid-market companies to assist with marketing, sales and customer service.
- WorkWise is dedicated to providing mid-market companies with easy-to-use, quick
to implement, cost-effective CRM solutions that enable you to better serve your
customers and prospects.
- OnContact CRM has a proven track record in the CRM space for over 17 years with 750 clients and 20,000
- Primary Focus: sales, marketing, customer service.
- OnContact CRM is offered as hosted as well as on-premise (on-site).
Why do our customers choose OnContact CRM Software?
- Ease of use.
- Easily customizable.
- Strong relational database – allows all users to utilize the same database at the
same time, in real time.
- Full solution approach - includes all sales, marketing, customer service tools, also
management and reporting tools.
WorkWise offers two types of OnContact CRM Solutions:
If you start with a hosted CRM solution, you can bring it on-premise at a later time.
- On-Premise CRM Software– Accessed through VPN at your client site
- Should have 5+ users at minimum
- Ideal if you require a lot integration with in-house systems such as ERP.
- Hosted CRM Software – accessible through OnContact website, hosted by Amazon
- Ideal for 1 or more users.
- Doesn’t require you to have an IT Resource to administrator.
- Low cost.
- Requires 30 day notice to cancel.
- If you decide to switch to on-premise CRM software, hosted fees paid will apply to as much as 50% of the on-premise license cost.
Who does OnContact Software use to host a client’s CRM software?
OnContact Software’s Hosted CRM solution operates on the Amazon Web Services. Their professional data centers provide speed, bandwidth, reliability, and security that are state of the art.
- Technical Aspects
- Web-based CRM solution.
- Operates on MS SQL server.
- Operates on most mainstream browsers – anyone that supports Silverlight.
- Customized Reporting
- Not available out of the box, however, we are able to adjust to your needs to include
it for you.
- Data Migration
- 20mb of data transfer per month.
- Hosted Data Limit: 2 Gig first user and an additional 2 Gig for every 5 users additional Gig available: $1 per Gig per month
- If you need additional storage or have concerns over using too much, you can discuss with your account manager.
- Accounting Software – we will provide integration services.
- Outlook Software – Integrates bi-directionally.
- Time to Implement
- 30-90 days depending upon customization, data migration.
- If you are looking for a hosted CRM solution, with no customization and no data migration, and you need the solution IMMEDIATELY, we can implement in 24 hours / approximately 1 business
- Online chat from support (before, during & after) - for Enterprise Hosted and On-Premise only.
- CRM Admin Training
- Free weekly training sessions available.
- Recorded on-line training sessions available.
- You can let us know what you need, and if you’d like us to train your end users.